Our community hall is home to many events in Burpee-Mills. It's a 1600 square foot gymnasium-style space with adjoining 300 square foot kitchen that's part of the municipal complex. Everything from pancake breakfasts to wedding receptions to celebration of life events happen in the community hall. This facility is available for rent, too.
- Licensed/Private Event - $125 + $200 Damage Deposit
(The sponsor of a licensed event must adhere to all LCBO conditions.)
- Unlicensed/Resident - Hall $25 & Kitchen $25 if Used
- Unlicensed/Non-resident - Hall $50 & Kitchen $50 if Used + $100 Damage Deposit
- Committee of Council - Hall $25 & Kitchen $25 if Used.
- Instruction: If open to the Public - Hall $ nil/Kitchen $25 if Used
- Instruction: Resident – Private - Hall $50 & Kitchen $50 if Used
- Instruction: Non-Resident – Private - Hall $50 & Kitchen $50 if Used
- Funeral/Funeral Luncheon - Hall $25 + Kitchen $25
(Damage deposit submission will confirm non-resident rental. Deposit will be returned after inspection of premises assures that no damage has occurred. The municipal kitchen facility is not available for preparation of food products for sale at another location.)
See full rental details under the Applications and Documents tab.